I wanted to give some love back to all of you who have been commenting my YouTube videos and getting… crickets.
Truth is: YouTube comments are just one of the many things that got cut when prioritizing to move this ship forwards.
BUT I do read them and appreciate anyone who takes the time!
So I thought it would be fun to give back a little and do a lightning round Q&A session answering your questions.
In this first of potentially many YouTube Comments Knowledge Bombs, let’s talk about:
- Speaker Size: 8 inch vs 5 inch woofer in a small room?
- Listening Position: Finding the low end sweet spot
- One vs Two Subwoofers: Theory vs Practice
- Panel Placement: Air gap vs filling the whole corner
- Room Size: Is 2m x 4m x 2.5m too small?
- Listener Position: The 38% “rule”
- Measurements: What microphone do I use?
- Speaker calibration (room correction) software: Benefits & compromises
- Speaker Placement: Does SBIR (Speaker Boundary Interference) matter in practice?
How to get everything out of your room and speakers.
Enter your name and email below to get the FREE Acoustics Insider
Home Studio Treatment Framework
5 steps to systematically treat your room and get it to translate.
You’ll also get my weekly no-nonsense acoustics breakdowns, blog updates, and occasional product offers.