It's time for another lightning round of answering your questions from the YouTube comments!
In this week's video, let's talk about:
- Decoupling monitors on stands?
- What SPL do I monitor at?
- Where do I find the PDFs?
- How do very low frequencies fit in small rooms?
- Are bookshelves in corners helpful?
- What brands sell velocity traps?
- Monitors that emulate different speakers.
- Bluetooth speaker for referencing.
- Flush mounting speakers.
- Hanging speakers off the ceiling
- Earbuds for referencing?
- Are REW frequency response measurements affected by volume? LINK to video
- How to reduce the desk reflection.
- Sheet metal on walls for soundproofing?
WATCH FREE WORKSHOP
THE PHANTOM SPEAKER TEST
"How to correctly place your listening position and speakers, no matter what room you're in."
- Find the correct wall to face in your home studio
- Optimize the low end and minimize reflection effects
- Get the distance between wall and speakers right
- Get a stereo image like on really good headphones
You’ll also get my weekly no-nonsense acoustics breakdowns, blog updates, and occasional product offers.