A short one from me today.
Cause it's time for another lightning round of answering your questions from the YouTube comments!
In this week's video, let's talk about:
- Combining insulation material of different densities.
- Why I don't talk about Hifi listening rooms.
- How to fix the bass at the listening position.
- Bass trapping in the front floor-wall corner.
- How to approach treating a triangular room.
- Acoustic blankets for recording vocals.
- Setting up diagonally in a square room.
- Skyline or quadratic diffusion?
- and much more..
WATCH FREE WORKSHOP
THE PHANTOM SPEAKER TEST
"How to correctly place your listening position and speakers, no matter what room you're in."
- Find the correct wall to face in your home studio
- Optimize the low end and minimize reflection effects
- Get the distance between wall and speakers right
- Get a stereo image like on really good headphones
You’ll also get my weekly no-nonsense acoustics breakdowns, blog updates, and occasional product offers.