I couldn’t be more pumped.
I get to share with you my interview with Eyal of the Unstoppable Recording Machine podcast, that we recorded just last week.
We had such a blast discussing all things acoustics, but more importantly, I got to share a ton of great info that’s all nice and wrapped up for you in a neat little package.
You’ll hear us discuss:
- The importance of balanced frequency response vs. the idea of “flat” frequency response
- Where Jesco’s commitment to acoustics began
- How to find your room’s sweet spot
- The order of importance for different types of treatment
- DIY acoustic panels
- Why you should mix quietly and level match your reference tracks
- And so much more
I know you’ll find something great to take away for your studio from this episode: