It’s time for another YouTube Comments Knowledge Bomb!
As always, this is where I answer your questions from the YouTube comments.
Of course we’ve got chapters, so feel free to binge the whole thing, or jump to whichever question tickles you the right way first.
- 02:05 – Why use 1” or 2” panels?
- 05:39 – What happens below room mode frequencies?
- 10:27 – If you feel like giving up on your room
- 11:59 – What’s a small room?
- 13:19 – Sleepless nights…
- 15:11 – Is your accent Persian?
- 15:49 – Does wood naturally absorb sound?
- 21:10 – Absorbing the floor reflection
- 23:22 – Why deal with wood slats?
How to get everything out of your room and speakers.
Enter your name and email below to get the FREE Acoustics Insider
Home Studio Treatment Framework
5 steps to systematically take your room from empty to fully treated and get it to translate.
You’ll also get my weekly no-nonsense acoustics breakdowns, blog updates, and occasional product offers.