Better late than never: Happy New Year!
Let’s start 2022 with another Knowledge Bomb, answering your YouTube comments questions in a video because I feel guilty that I don’t have the time to get in the weeds myself.
As always, the video is broken down into chapters.
So binge the whole thing, or jump to the question relevant to you:
- Ported vs non-ported speakers
- Setting up a studio in non-ideal conditions
- What do you think about tube traps?
- Don’t low frequencies need more space
- Is my 8” woofer speaker too big for my room?
- Can woofers smaller than 8” produce real bass?
- Wrap insulation material in plastic foil?
- Tom Hiddley broadband absorption?
- Mixing in untreated rooms
- Measuring pink noise to match speaker volumes
- Use EQ on back of speakers to match speaker response?
- Picking a studio desk
How to get everything out of your room and speakers.
Enter your name and email below to get the FREE Acoustics Insider
Home Studio Treatment Framework
5 steps to systematically treat your room and get it to translate.
You’ll also get my weekly no-nonsense acoustics breakdowns, blog updates, and occasional product offers.