It’s time for another lightning round of answering your questions from the YouTube comments!
In this week’s video, let’s talk about:
- Decoupling monitors on stands?
- What SPL do I monitor at?
- Where do I find the PDFs?
- How do very low frequencies fit in small rooms?
- Are bookshelves in corners helpful?
- What brands sell velocity traps?
- Monitors that emulate different speakers.
- Bluetooth speaker for referencing.
- Flush mounting speakers.
- Hanging speakers off the ceiling
- Earbuds for referencing?
- Are REW frequency response measurements affected by volume? LINK to video
- How to reduce the desk reflection.
- Sheet metal on walls for soundproofing?
How to get everything out of your room and speakers.
Enter your name and email below to get the FREE Acoustics Insider
Home Studio Treatment Framework
5 steps to systematically treat your room and get it to translate.
You’ll also get my weekly no-nonsense acoustics breakdowns, blog updates, and occasional product offers.