It’s time for another YouTube Comments Knowledge Bomb!
As always, this is where I answer your questions from the YouTube comments.
Of course we’ve got chapters, so feel free to binge the whole thing, or jump to whichever question tickles you the right way first.
- 02:05 - Why use 1” or 2” panels?
- 05:39 - What happens below room mode frequencies?
- 10:27 - If you feel like giving up on your room
- 11:59 - What’s a small room?
- 13:19 - Sleepless nights…
- 15:11 - Is your accent Persian?
- 15:49 - Does wood naturally absorb sound?
- 21:10 - Absorbing the floor reflection
- 23:22 - Why deal with wood slats?
WATCH FREE WORKSHOP
THE PHANTOM SPEAKER TEST
"How to correctly place your listening position and speakers, no matter what room you're in."
- Find the correct wall to face in your home studio
- Optimize the low end and minimize reflection effects
- Get the distance between wall and speakers right
- Get a stereo image like on really good headphones
You’ll also get my weekly no-nonsense acoustics breakdowns, blog updates, and occasional product offers.